This workshop is designed for 1 or 2 people.
- What’s stopping you from eating healthier foods?
- Perhaps you think raw food is limiting or boring?
- Maybe you’re simply unsure where to start, or how to incorporate a healthy diet into your life?
If you want to feel and look fantastic, lose weight naturally, and have loads of energy, changing to a raw food diet makes a huge difference. Instead of just thinking about it, why not learn about raw food at first hand? It couldn’t be easier. Join one of the UK’s leading raw food coaches, Patricia Ferguson, on an ‘Introduction to raw food’ workshop. This intensive two hour class is a wonderful way to discover:
- How to create mouth-watering, nutritious raw meals
- Simple ways to include more living food into your cooked food diet
- Which raw food equipment best suits your budget and kitchen
- How to make the transition towards a raw food diet
On the day, Patricia shows you how to easily prepare tasty meals from scratch – and even recreates the raw equivalent of your favourite cooked food dish. This beginner’s guide to raw food really is an education for your taste buds! See for yourself how easy it is to prepare simple dishes such as curries, dips, sauces, vegetable wraps, ice cream, cheesecake and chocolate mousse. That’s not all…
What else is included in your beginner’s class to raw food?
- Enjoy two hours tuition with Patricia
- Enjoy food tastings throughout the class
- Learn all about the Excalibur dehydrator
- Receive free advice
- Take the 4 or 5 recipes you’ve made home with you
You’ll leave this class confident about creating delicious gourmet ‘raw’ meals yourself at home. Fantastic value for money – and a unique experience to truly savour.
What people are saying about the Workshop
“I left feeling very inspired with a clear understanding of how to take the next step to going raw.”
“It was great to be able to take the apricot cheese cake home it tasted wonderful.”
“I had a great time and especially enjoyed the hands on experience in preparing the recipes.”
“I picked up so many useful tips on where to find supplies, and on how to get started with going raw.”
“Since attending your class, we’ve both gone 100% raw, and we’re enjoying every minute of it.”
“It was special receiving one-to-one support around developing a raw food life-style.”
“It was very interesting and I LOVED the sour cream! ”
“My raw food lessons remain one of my highlights from my trip to London“
Venue: Tennison Road, South Norwood, London SE25 5SD
Cost: £80 for one person, £120 for two people: Two hours duration
Please call to make a mutually convenient appointment.
After booking, Patricia will contact you to discuss the arrangements. For any other enquiries, please email Patricia or call her on 0845 468 0823.
Book your place here:
|One to One Tuition (2 hours)||£80|
|For Two People (2 hours)||£120|